Add: No.225, Tanshu Rd, Ninghai, Ningbo City, Zhejiang Province, China
Tel: 0086 574-65358238
Tel: 0086 574-83558067
Tel: 0086 574-65539858
Fax: 0086 574-65570158
High-pole lighting facilities are not widely used in ou […]
High-pole lighting facilities are not widely used in our usual urban lighting project construction, but the maintenance of LED high pole lights can not be ignored. It is very necessary to operate safely with high pole lights. Therefore, it is necessary to have high poles for LEDs during daily maintenance and repair. Special attention is paid to the maintenance of the lamp. The product shall be regularly maintained and maintained in accordance with the relevant provisions of the product manufacturer's product manual.
Main contents of daily maintenance of LED high pole lights:
1. Replace and repair damaged components such as light source appliances;
2. Check the fastening bolts of the lamp bracket to adjust the projection direction of the lamp reasonably;
3. Check the mechanical strength of the lamp panel to ensure the safe use of the lamp panel. For the enclosed lamp panel, check its heat dissipation;
4. Carefully check the use of the wires (soft cable or cord) in the lamp panel to see if the wires are subjected to excessive mechanical stress, aging, cracks, and exposed wires. If unsafe occurs, it should be disposed of immediately;
5. Check the verticality of the high-beam lighting facilities (the theodolite should be used for measurement and testing as required), and the allowable error of the rod should be less than 3杆 of the pole height. The straightness error of the pole axis shall not be greater than 2‰ of the length of the pole.