Add: No.225, Tanshu Rd, Ninghai, Ningbo City, Zhejiang Province, China
Tel: 0086 574-65358238
Tel: 0086 574-83558067
Tel: 0086 574-65539858
Fax: 0086 574-65570158
The led high pole lamp generally refers to a new type o […]
The led high pole lamp generally refers to a new type of lighting device composed of a steel cone lamp pole and a high power combined lamp holder of 15 meters or more. It consists of a lamp cap, an internal lamp electrical, a rod body and a base part. The shape of the lamp head can be determined according to the user's requirements, the surrounding environment and the lighting needs; the internal lamps are mostly composed of floodlights and floodlights. The light source adopts NG400 high-pressure sodium lamp with a lighting radius of 60 meters. The rod body is generally a pyramidal single body structure, which is rolled from a steel plate and has a height of 15 to 40 meters.
Installation of led high pole lights;
1. Carefully count all components according to the loading and packing list.
2. Check if the component is damaged, bent, twisted, and if the zinc layer is damaged.
3. The label on each pole indicates the type of the rod, the order number, and the number of segments. The weight of the shaft is marked with a colored pencil on the inside of the shaft. Whether the shipment is correct or not, and whether the crane is capable of lifting.
4. According to the length of the large and small sockets provided on the drawings, mark the rod body for use when socketing.
5. Each joint is provided with a set length, but due to manufacturing, installation errors and physical factors, there is a change in the length of the sleeve, so a large sleeve length and a small sleeve length are provided.
6. In order to facilitate installation, it may be necessary to lubricate the mating surface. Be careful not to use lubricating oil to prevent leakage and contamination of the shaft. You can lubricate the inner and outer surfaces with soapy water.
7. Apply the necessary force at both ends to achieve a tight fit when nesting.